We at Visar Components strongly emphasize on safety and environmental compliance to our staff as well as the external providers by conducting regular training and briefings. We manage our Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) as a core business activity. Sustainable business practices including Corporate Social Responsibility (Social, Economic, Environmental), responsible governance, and equal opportunity are all expected values within our organization.
Therefore, we decided to implement and gain accredited certification to ISO 9001:2015. This additional further credit and recognition helps our organization to expand our local and global business opportunities. In order to effectively drive our organization to our desired direction, we employ a motivated workforce that will embrace the organization's values, and complement the cooperation and collaboration needed to achieve the effective application of our processes for continual improvement.
Our Quality Mission would be to achieve:
1. 100% customer satisfaction.
2. 98% on time delivery completion.
3. Zero return for goods purchased.
4. Orders confirmation within 48 hours.
At Visar Components, we are committed to ensuring consistent customer service and quality products. We seek continuous improvement through monitoring and review of set objectives and targets for quality performance. We also aim to be compliant with all applicable legal and other requirements.
View our linecard to find out more about the companies we work with.
Our quality process, is simple:
1. We purchase: We purchase from suppliers and wait for shipment to be delivered, following our SOP.
2. We inspect: Product inspection according to our QMS when stock arrives.
3. We report: Quality Assurance of products during inspection is reported.
4. We ship: We proceed with delivery after checking is done.
5. We improve: we constantly fine tune our processes to do even better.
Equipment in our In-House Lab
1. Leica Digital Microscope System (DMS) 1000
2. Gen3 New MUST Systems 3 Solderability Test System Equipment
3. Mountaingate Steam Aging System Model SAT 1-3
4. Nordson Dage X-Ray Model Explorer One System
5. Memmert Universal Oven UF260
6. Asensetek lighting passport pro
A picture of the Leica DMS 1000 in our In-House Lab.